It is the responsibility of all club members to keep our club safe as possible. The club has an excellent safety record and the following safety rules will continue to maintain the club's fine record. A serious accident would not only cause injury, but could cause us to lose the field. Therefore every member should think SAFETY when they are at the field.
Discussion with members should be used to correct minor incidents. All members are expected to point out and correct infractions. All violations should be brought to the attention of the club officers for review/action. A formal complaint will subject the member to review by the club officers. Member will be notified of the decision and formal action will be recorded in the club minutes. Members that disregard the rules can be removed from the club with NO REIMBURSEMENT of club dues or initiation fees.
FLYING OVER ANY OF THE BALL FIELDS AT ANY TIME IS PROHIBITED
During the period of time from September 1st through November 30th the following rule will apply;
1. No Flying Monday through Saturday after 4 PM (except small electric park flyers and helicopters). NO Flying of Nitro, Gasoline or large scale electric airplanes during these time frames.
2. Sunday Flying: Open Flying is permitted since the ball fields are usually vacated on Sundays. However if the ball fields have a lot of people at a practice event or game then only small electric parkflyers and helicopters are permitted to fly.
3. If someone comes down to the field and expresses concern about your flying. Stop flying immediately and leave the field.
The following rules ALWAYS apply;
1. Be respectful of our neighbors (Coaches, parents, kids)
3. Only Wayne Modelers registered members are permitted to fly at our field.
4. All members are responsible for checking identification of anyone flying at our field. All members should have their AMA card and Wayne Modelers card with them at all times.
5. The entire park area is a NON-SMOKING area. Smoking of any kind is PROHIBITED.